- Schedules meetings, maintains calendars, creates meeting agendas and prepares materials needed for meetings for Regional Education Manager & Travel Retail Director
- Manages financial expense administration
- Works directly with travel agency to coordinate all travel and hotel arrangements
- Assists in the management of budget such as T&E, Gratis, purchase orders, invoicing and market re-bills
- Register vendors, fulfill vendors payment and manage education department related PO
- Order and manage Beauty Advisors quarterly gratis orders/training gifts and deliveries to various regions globally (US, EU, APAC)
- Order and manage merchandising display items for trainings
- Follow up with payments, deliveries, setup, etc
- Deliver training gifts to various locations
- Print and prepare training materials
- Assist in preparing for education seminars & meetings
- Order and manage uniforms inventory
- Leverages interpersonal & communication skills to interact with multifunctional team members
- Support Regional Education Manager in content development and localizations
- Support Education Managers in different regions in their training needs
- Work closely with Retail Managers on Beauty Advisor related matters
- Effective goal setting, planning, and communication, relationship-building and strong problem solving skills.
Ability to handle multiple tasks in an efficient and timely manner. Must possess excellent communication, follow-up, and solid interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
Proficient skills in all Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of video editing will be an advantage but not necessary
- Strong organization, follow up and prioritization skills.
- Good command of both written & spoken English is necessary, and command of another language is an advantage
- At least 1-2 years of experience with proven administration/assistant management experience preferably within cosmetics