PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Responsible for supporting the day to day implementation of Education and Events across the Kendo Brand portfolio.
- To manage the Retail Artists allocation programme, end to end. Including updating request forms, MO orders, liaising with our warehouse for distribution, and providing POD's and follow up.
- To send out ad hoc requests to RA's and field team members. Including incentive prizes, and newness.
- Liaise with our warehouse for larger send outs, including holiday gifting and newness send outs.
- Source education supplies where needed to support key launches and activations.
- To manage incoming and outgoing deliveries, including stock, product newness and event returns.
- To keep stock of the products in Education cupboards and to make sure there is always the right QTY's of key SKU's and full stock of new starter gratis.
- To liaise with the Education and Events Executive to plan key send outs, education updates and training details.
- To maintain and manage the Education Training kits for all Kendo Brands. Including replen and storage.
- Provide assistance at all Education events, across brands as needed, including set up day and pack down.
- Arranging deliveries, pickups and couriers for Education events.
- Arranging all travel for Retail Artists to attend the Education Events, including all conferences, seasonal schools and basic trainings.
- Ordering catering, hygiene and supplies for basic schools, keeping within the set budget.
- Assist the Education and Events Executive with organising and monitoring stock orders for all brands office stock office stock.
- Raise and manage PO's for education needs.
- Assist in managing mailing requests & courier bookings on a day to day basis to support the on-going business across all functions (i.e. products/ packing/ incentives/ gifting and allocation substitutes).
- Manage day to day meeting requests, room bookings & visitor bookings.
- Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Word, Excel)
- Highly organised and eager to learn
- Proactive with a flexible attitude to work
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong ability to build and maintain relationships internally & externally
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency
- Previous internship/work experience in in an administration role
- Inherent interest in beauty industry
- Fluent in English
Location: Central London (Oxford Circus)
Duration: 12 months