MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
Increase Beauty Stylist productivity by conducting informative and motivating training seminars, provide on-counter coaching and specialized training in Focus Doors. Reinforce product knowledge and skills learned at training seminars. Work with sales force to reduce turnover in assigned area by developing highly motivated, knowledgeable and productive Beauty Stylist and Counter Managers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with Education Director and local Field Sales Management to determine training needs and develop appropriate action plans to ensure total territory achieves retail sales goals.
- Monitor and analyze sales performance, focus product sell-through and mix of business in top 5 doors.
- Participate in the selection and interview process of Beauty Stylists and Counter Managers in top 5 doors.
- Conduct all training seminars for Beauty Stylists and Counter Managers in territory.
- Conduct initial orientation training for newly hired Beauty Stylists in top doors and other doors as agreed by VP Retail Development.
- Provide AE's with orientation materials for stores not covered by Education Managers. Execute this Dior Professionalism Curriculum.
- Conduct follow-up coaching sessions to enhance Beauty Stylists' selling skills and product knowledge.
- Work with Counter Managers in-store to enhance product knowledge, develop selling skills, team management and business analysis skills.
- Ensure the proper usage of the DBR, Business Planner, and Dior-Direct Client Card.
- Evaluate Counter Managers' and Beauty Stylists' skills on an on-going basis.
- Conduct training with Fragrance Bar Consultants.
- Develop a positive relationship with the Men's & Women's Fragrance Associates.
- Conduct new product training as needed.
- Conduct training on Special Events with Beauty Stylists and appropriate Selling Specialists.
- Ensure all local market training needs adhere to budgetary parameters set by the VP Retail Development.
- Provide a motivational and challenging work environment necessary to reduce BS turnover.
- Enforce BS image guidelines by always wearing the appropriate attire in store as well as during training seminars.
- Maintain constant and productive communication/partnership with VP Retail Development and Account Executives.
- All other job related activities.
PRINCIPAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
- Four-year degree preferred
- Excellent Communicator in English - both verbal & written
- 2-3 years experience in prestige cosmetics sales (sell-thru)
- Strong Product Knowledge
- Strong Coaching Skills
- Good platform presentation skills
- Team Player
- 50% of time spent conducting seminars
- 50% of time conducting in-store coaching visits with BSs