Are you passionate about luxury, retail and want to contribute to the Luxury Business? Then this is the right opportunity for you.
You will learn inside out how luxury retail works, and which are Loro Piana Finance and Controlling department challenges in EMEA region.
This highly formative experience will allow you to measure yourself with an international reality, in constant development, and with colleagues from different backgrounds. You will be able to build a real professionalism in the Finance & Controlling department and come into contact, at the same time, with many other functions, growth opportunities and orientation.
You will be included in the Finance and Controlling department of Loro Piana, and will assist the team mainly in carrying out the following activities:
- You will analyze and monitor business KPI's;
- You will prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports;
- You will create ad hoc reports to support business' analysis;
- You will support in verifying the accuracy of accounting flows, in defining monitoring activities and in drawing up analyses;
- You will support in monthly, quarterly and half-year closing process;
- You will collaborate in the preparation and evaluation of forecasts;
- You will support the auxiliary activities of the office and support the resources of the team.
Skills and abilities required:
- Education: Degree in Management/Finance/Engineering /Economics or similar;
- Technical skills: Excellent analytical mind-set, High attention to details and desire to make improvements, Problem solving, Precision, Set priorities and follow through on commitments;
- Soft skills: Proactive attitude and strong independent drive, Team worker, Eager to take responsibilities, Positive, Curious, Great capacity to listen, Good communications skills and flexibility, Multicultural background and experiences;
- Computer skills: Excellent knowledge of Office Package (in particular Excel and Power Point)
- Languages skills: English mandatory any other European language is a plus (e.g. French, Spanish, German, Russian, Chinese, Arabic, ...)