As a EMEA Digital Production Manager based in Brussels, you will report to the Head of e-Retail based in Paris. You will ensure smooth and timely publication of all content on all EMEA Louis Vuitton online platforms and suggest and prioritise optimization of the user journey. You should be able to manage team of webmasters and will be monitor and report website performance.
- Publish articles, animations, product pages on the 9 EMEA versions of louisvuitton.com as well as the LV App and the Careers website
- Supervise content translations with the diffrerent digital country managers
- Modify key commercial messages in collaboration with the central teams and the digital country managers to improve user experience and increase conversion
OPTIMISATION, PERFORMANCE AND ANALYTICS
- Analyse website performance
- Collaborate with the technical teams regarding the stability of the websites, raise any technical challenges and follow-up resolution
- Idenitfy main KPIs and create dashboard to analyse key drivers of traffic, conversion & client satisfaction
- Manage SEO at zone level: KPI dashboard, identification of the key themes to work on and areas, on-board countries and propose actions.
- Suggest ideas of A/B tests and personalisation experiences in collaboration with the dedicated experts and the central teams.
- Propose User Stories to develop publication tools and website front further in collaboration with the LV.com squad and countries
- Follow up defects, bugs and other technical improvements of your websites that are delivered during the release by technical teams.
- Manage team of 6 webmasters some internal and some contractors
- Allocate tasks amongst team members - Evaluate workload and adapt staffing level
- Manage contractors
- 7 years of experience and relevant qualitfications in web integration, webmastering or digital production
- Able to work in a fast-paced demanding and changing environment
- Strong and effective interpersonal communication skills essential
- Good analytical skills
- Experienced in managing a team
- Able to work with autonomy
- Pro-active and problem-solving attitude
- Client centric, experience in Retail or/and in the Luxury sector is a plus
- Experience with webmastering tools such as Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) or BCC.
- Good understanding of UX.
- Knowledge of Endeca and ATG is a plus
- Fluent English spoken and written
- Working knowledge of French language would be an advantage
- Quarterly visits to Paris
By joining Louis Vuitton, you will receive a generous benefits package, including but not limited to supplementary Hospitalisation + Outpatient medical insurance (including dental) , pension plan, employee referral bonus program, lunch vouchers, and employee discounts. In addition to working with the most talented and inspirational leaders within the luxury market you will also have an opportunity to attend industry renowned training and have access to unparalleled career opportunities both within Louis Vuitton and the LVMH Group.