The Intern will be part of the Maintenance/Health& Safety Team EMEA and will support the EMEA stores in their daily activities in line with business needs.
- Assisting on the managing of EMEA maintenance/cleaning/security contractors and ensuring services are delivered in adherence to their contracts.
- Support the coordination of scheduled EMEA preventive Maintenance activities
- Supporting the preparation of the agreements for the new maintenance contractor engaged, according to the technical needs (AC, electrical, special system plants...) of the premises highlighted.
- Review vendor invoices for accuracy and adherence to purchase order/budget requirements.
- Analyze the Audits carried out by the local consultants and set priorities of the critical points highlighted.
- Organize the Safety training of the new employees and organizing the updating where necessary. Build an archive and collect all the mandatory documentation for each store (electrical system certificates, fire risk assessment etc.).
- Master's Degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture or similar
- Good English (both spoken and written)
- IT abilities (use of PC, in particular Excel and Power Point)
- Precision and attention to details
- Analysis and synthesis ability
- Team working attitude and flexibility
- Problem Solving