The role of EPOS IT Support will report into the Infrastructure and Service Delivery manager.
The ideal candidate must come from a small IT team where they have full exposure and must be a ‘hands on' individual looking to expand on their technical knowledge but must also have exceptional customer service to complement technical skills.
The successful candidate will be one of the first points of contact representing the IT department with Stores so they must be able to keep a calm and professional manner at all times.
In turn, they will have the opportunity to work for an industry leader in the luxury retail sector. Working in a fast-paced and demanding environment managing a huge number of Retail/point of sales.
- Provide POS support, help to understand technical issue,
- Contact all relevant people (telecom or network suppliers, technical teams of customers, LVMH central teams) to recover & repair, with a focus on key stores.
- Effectively manage and escalate any issues which are not able to be resolved at first level
- Operate & monitor, produce weekly reporting
- Contribute to manage suppliers, implement & follow-up of SLAs
- Contribute to industrialize iPos support and increase support level of quality
- Review and updating documentation and expanding on the knowledge base
- Ensure hardware builds / system installations are in line with the Quality Control process
- Update and maintain the asset/software register
- Prioritise VIP support
- Work within an ITIL framework
- Provide expertise for key support issues.
- Set-up new counters or renew old ones
- Assist planning and implementing IT change requirements
- Communicate and work closely with the business
- Work closely with the Central teams in Paris to manage any ‘out of scope' requests
- Windows 7, 10
- Macintosh OS / Apple Devices
- MDM / Airwatch
- Network configurations
- Aruba wifi
- Telecom installation
- POS patching/cabling constraints
- Windows Server 2003 - 2013
- Active Directory
- Anti-Virus software
- Excellent Communicator
- Thinks outside the box
- Remains calm in stressful situations