Increase brand awareness, excel the brand's luxury image, and enforce client loyalty by ensuring that each client is shown an unparalleled spa experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Client Outreach & Esthetician Services
- Aid in client acquisition and retention by achieving excellence in spa services.
- Provide esthetician/spa services for clients in retail spa.
- Meet and exceed spa event sales and booking goals.
- Conduct in-store consultations during events and as needed.
- Liaise with event and marketing departments to generate spa event materials.
- Determine materials and supplies required in store for spa program.
- Track sales, marketing, and product promotion relating to spa.
- Organize spa promotional events for new product launches and to increase sales volume.
- Serve as resource for staff questions regarding products and techniques.
PRINCIPAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Minimum 5 years sales experience required
- Must be an effective communicator
- Beauty/luxury retail experience required
- Strong customer service skills
- Makeup and skincare application technique required
- Current esthetician license required for work-in state