Part of the EMEA Client Development team, you are in charge of the creation, deployment and follow-up fo the Event strategy for the French market (21 Stores). In this regards, your duties are defined as below:
- For every store: Creation, Coordination, Follow-up & ROI analyse of the Clienteling action plan.
- Challenge the existing in-store formats, promote new ideas and devep new collaborations to bring the Experience to the next level.
- Maximize performance by challenging all events and fixing turnover targets and improving the operational target
- Foster the culture of Client Recruitment
- Coordinate pop-ups/pop-ins, Caravan and Exceptional Events in France
- Create and develop a consistent program to develop the high-end categories (Fashion/ Exotics/ Hard-Sided...)
- Lead the coordination of each project (Clienteling, production & follow up) working closely with all departments involved (Retail teams/ Merchandising/ Security...)
- In charge of the production of these events on basis of brand guidelines
- Implementation & retroplanning
- Coordination of each team
- Share follow & and best practices
- Deal with the budget
- Reach commercial targets for each event
- Drive the Clienteling France Budget and make sure of the relevance of investments thanks to a thorought follow-up
- Foster a continuous improvement mindset by enlarging the Suppliers book
- Identify external ressources to grow the Suppliers book in France & Monaco
- Work closely with Purchasing department to validate options and collaborate with the LVMH Group.
- Collaborate with the Clienteling team to follow-up on Client Experience
- By understanding our Clients Insights, challenge our Client segmentation, selections & actions.
To be successful in this role, you will display a combination of the following skillset:
- 5-7 years of experiences in a similar role
- You have closely supported Retail teams or have evolved yourself in this environment
- Your approach is grounded, operationnal and marketing driven.
- You can make swift decision in a complex environement and are 100% client-centric.
- Your interpersonnal effectiveness and remarkable communication skills allow you to navigate a complex organizational matrix.
- Your analytical skills are advanced and you are able to challenge business leaders on their decisions.
- Advanced English is required as well as French.