The position is based in our HQ in Rome. The Events Associate will support the ideation and organization of Fendi events, overseeing every aspect of the event, from its conception to the final presentation, ensuring deadlines and budgets are respected. He/She will manage these following activities:
- Plan the organization of all fashion and institutional events of Fendi in the World;
- Schedule all steps and deliveries, organizing the activities and all the aspects of the event;
- Ensure the perfect execution of events guaranteeing high quality standards;
- Manage the assigned budgets;
- Manage the relationships with the suppliers ensuring that their services meet the needs of the Company.
- Previous experience in events management (at least 2 years);
- Degree in Marketing or related field;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects simultaneously;
- Ability to consistently perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Extremely organized and high attention to luxury and detail;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word;
- Good knowledge of Autocad;
- Fluency in English is a must; French is a plus.