The Events Intern will assist the Events team during the planning, organization, and execution phases of all retail events and VIC events in the Americas region, including product launches, anniversaries, made-to-order appointments, etc.)
FENDI is committed to ensuring that its internships provide a valuable learning experience for all its interns.
- Schedule private event appointments for clients in partnership with Store Managers.
- Coordinate Travel, lodging, and in-room gifting for private event clients.
- Book models and artists for private event.
- Work cross-functionally with the CRM team to manage RSVP lists for all events.
- Create event recaps.
- Assist with the seating chart for events as needed.
- Provide on-site support for events including supervising display installations.
- Welcome/check-in guests.
- Communicate with vendors to secure event venues, catering, etc.
- Ship gifts for VIC.
- Support the team with administrative tasks as needed.
- Must be available M-F, 9-6pm.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications or related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Must be highly organized and have attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is a plus.