The Executive Assistant will be a key partner in supporting the VP of Global Visual Merchandising and Store Design, also the VP of Creative here at Fresh! This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who both well-organized, enjoys project managing, and is passionate about working in the creative realm.
- Daily management of calendars & schedules
- Arranging travel and travel documentation
- Onboarding and training of department new hires
- Receiving and hosting department guests
- Completion of Expense Reports with timely submission
- Act as a liaison between multiple vendors and multiple departments both internally and externally.
- Collaborate with other Executive Assistants on some power point presentations
Principal Skills, Knowledge and Personal attributes required:
- High Energy with ability to always go above and beyond the call of duty
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and follow up on tasks efficiently and independently
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office program a must
- Adobe suite program knowledge preferred