Main Job Objective:
Represent and support the SVP of Finance & Operations with communications, expense management, and general team/office support.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day sensitive and confidential business activities of the Executive.
- Demonstrate the ability to handle confidential and highly sensitive proprietary information with discretion.
- Schedule meetings and maintain the Executive's daily and long-term calendar in a manner that provides the most effective use of the Executive's time and prioritizes business needs.
- Evaluate and screen incoming calls independently for priority, resolution, routing, or response in the most professional manner.
- Prioritize and handle independently internal and external correspondence, including determining whether to directly answer correspondence, where, in their judgment, the Executive's attention is not required, drafting proposed replies, and/or routing to others in the company.
- Prioritize and execute travel arrangements (both domestic and international) to best facilitate effective use of Executive's time.
- Streamline correspondence for Executive by reading, researching, and routing as necessary.
- Represent the Executive by attending meetings where the Executive's attention is not required.
- Welcome guests and clients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
Expense/Invoice Management (10%)
- Prepare and submit completed online T&E form for Executive on a monthly basis
- Partner with Executive to review and approve the expenses of their direct reports
- Analyze spend of department
- Process all invoice and purchase order requests
General Team/Office Support (20%)
- Coordinate senior Executive meetings and prepare confidential and sensitive materials.
- Order office supplies for team and applicable departments.
- Assist Workplace Services in preparation of office area of new hires.
- Execute special projects and miscellaneous duties.
Principal Skills, Knowledge and Personal Attributes required:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience in supporting an executive, preferably within prestige fragrance and beauty industry
- Sound analytical and communication skills
- Detail oriented, organized, and demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities with a sense of urgency
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with advanced Excel experience
- Ability to interact at all levels with internal and external personnel
- Proactive, requiring little direction, takes responsibility
- Based out of the NY office
- Travel required based on the needs of the business