The Executive Assistant & Sales Analyst provides high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing reports, handling information request, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, scheduling meetings, appointments and travel arrangement
1) Organisational and Executive Assistance:
- Manage the General Manager's diary and appointments.
- Screen incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when required
- Review selected documents that come to the Office of the General Manager and make recommendations for action
- Liaise with relevant individuals, departments, and external customers and suppliers on General Manager's behalf and ensure smooth and efficient communication flow
- Assist in presentations and other reports and documents as needed
- Manage in coordination with travel department travel plans, itineraries, expenses and travel-related documents
- Assist in planning and organising visits of selected visitors
- Create and maintain database and spreadsheet files
- Follow-up on progress of directives and projects managed by the General Manager
- Arrange and coordinate events etc.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work
- Coordinate meetings and assist on other special events like BCs seminar & Year-end party
2) Sales Analyst :
- Conduct research and prepare statistical reports.
- Prepare detailed sales performance reports for Dior: breakdown per outlet, per line, per reference.
Diplomas / Expériences :
- University Degree
- Minimum Experience of 1-4 year in Office Administration
- Previous experiences as executive assistant is preferred
- Strong knowledge in Excel & PowerPoint.
- Deciding and initiating action
- Adhering to principles and values
- Relating and networking
- Writing and reporting
- Planning and organizing
- Delivering results and meeting customers' expectations
- Following instructions and procedures
- Coping with pressure and setbacks
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Attention to details.
- Organization and planning skills.
- Able to generate and implement innovative solutions.
- Priority management and multitasking
- Trustworthy and rigorous
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Strong telephone manner and high degree of personal presentation when interacting with telephone inquiries and visitors.
- Ability to communicate confidently, effectively and diplomatically.
- Ability to manage busy schedules, establish office systems and work accurately under pressure.
KNOW HOW :
- Knowledge of various Microsoft Tools.
- Adaptable to work with any operating system.