TAG Heuer: The Swiss Avant-Garde watchmaker since 1860. Avant-garde is our culture and philosophy. Our unique heritage is built on a disruptive mindset, an innovative approach and a cool, free-minded spirit to think ahead. TAG Heuer watches and chronographs are an authentic concentration of innovation, design and engineering for bold, confident people who are connected to the future.
Our slogan #DontCrackUnderPressure is more than a claim - it is a mindset that illustrates the unique culture of TAG Heuer.
The Executive assistant provides administrative support to the President of TAG Heuer NA, and occasionally to the members of the management team.
This position requires initiative, high attention to detail and a demonstrated ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and learn quickly. It also requires good judgment, confidentiality, strong work ethic, a high degree of accountability, excellent organizational and communication skills as well as teamwork.
- Schedule appointments, meetings or travel using company providers and systems
- Organize meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders and organizing catering when necessary
- Prioritize calls through screening process, transfer calls, record/deliver messages
- Coordinate special projects as instructed, draft memos, transcribe notes, and research and create presentations
- Generate reports, handle multiple projects, and prepare and monitor invoices and expense reports
- Prepare and file routine and advanced correspondence including letters, memoranda, and reports
- Review and/or triage mail correspondence for the President and management team
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate corporate records
- May assist with compiling and developing the annual budget
- Vendor management
- Lead and drive the planning of various office events and celebrations
- Welcome visitors and identify the purpose of their visit before directing them to the appropriate department
- Coordinate travel arrangements (both domestic and international) and create trip itineraries
- Responsible for handling other tasks and projects as assigned
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- A minimum of 2-3 years of administrative assistant experience
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to act as gatekeeper and escalate relevant information to executives as needed
- Skilled in the use of standard office equipment (e.g., copiers, business telephone systems, projectors...)
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite with a strong commend of Excel and PowerPoint
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender (including gender identity and expression), pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.