What responsibilities will you have?
- Provide first-class administrative support to the CFO, Legal and HR Directors of Moet Hennessy Europe
- Effective management of complex diaries and inboxes
- Travel planning and booking, including hotel arrangement, VISA applications and transfers
- Manage invoice processing
- Organise annual Conferences, team lunches, meetings, celebratory events etc.
- Make judgement calls on prioritisation of appointments, and ensure scheduling and following up of diary items, prioritising where appropriate
- Note taking in team meetings
- Support the Finance, Legal and HR teams with ad-hoc projects/requests
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint)
- Zoom Cloud Meetings/Skype for Business
- Concur Travel & Expenses tool
- PwC Calendar tracking system
- Moorepay Holiday tracking tool
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Time Management and ability to prioritise
- Problem solving and decision-making
- Trustworthiness and dependability
- Active listening
- Patience and diplomacy
- Team player