Louis Vuitton is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to be based in our London Head Office and provide support to the Managing Director for the UK, Ireland & South Africa business, and provide wider office management support.
As an Executive Assistant, you will be an ambassador of the Brand and deliver exceptional, executive, and administrative support to your line manager and the Head Office team by providing exemplary and confident service. You will seamlessly manage confidential & sensitive information in a professional and discreet manner, while utilising your impeccable organisational skills, proactivity, and effective communication to provide value across the scope of the business, both Local and Central
Administration; including but not limited to:
- Provide commercial, organisational, administrative, and logistical support to your line manager, with the key focus of enabling them to maximise the time spent on their key business priorities, responsibilities & duties
- Maintain excellent Calendar management - set priorities and plans, organize, and schedule appointments, meetings, and other engagements
- Maintain excellent Outlook / E-mail Inbox management - set priorities, escalate, distribute, or respond to messages where required with minimal oversight and direction
- Monitor, screen, prioritize, respond to, and/or distribute all incoming communications, including but not limited to; all phone calls, e-mails, and mail. Conserve time by reading, researching, prioritizing and routing correspondence effectively. Initiate routine and non-routine correspondence with minimal direction.
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries. Follow-up during trips to ensure seamless execution
- Process travel and other expenses in a timely manner and per company policies and procedures
- Assist with preparation for appointments, meetings, and other internal and external engagements.
- Respond to inquiries from internal/external sources as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain computer-based and paper filing systems, file and retrieve relevant documents and reference materials
- Record, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings
- Handle confidential information appropriately and sensitively
- Manage the receipt and organization of all monthly reports (i.e. calendars, staffing, productivity and demographics).
- Represent the Louis Vuitton brand when receiving and interacting with incoming visitors, external clients, VICs, HNWIs
Administrative Office Management:
- Develop policies, procedures, and systems which ensure productive and efficient office operation.
- Coordinate the ordering and storage of office supplies. Evaluate new office products.
- Maintain professional relationship with all levels of management in the local Head Office and Head Offices in Europe.
- Interact in an elevated manner frequently with outside parties.
- Utilise MS Office suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Adobe) to work independently or in collaboration with respective department heads to write / produce presentation materials, spreadsheets, and customised business reports and reviews
- Creative communications writing for pitch documents - both internal and external
- Speech / editorial writing for both internal and external use
- Project management / Event management across varying timelines and internal /Central requirements
- Consistently evaluate processes and procedures, seeking to implement improvements and create efficiencies where necessary
The ideal profile will be an articulate and credible individual with a highly organised, proactive nature, confident and flexible approach with effective communication skills, being involved across the full scope of the business, both Local and Central.
- Highly organised
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise.
- Proactive, action and results-driven individual, demonstrating initiative.
- A motivator, with a positive enthusiastic can-do approach.
- A team player able to build good professional working relationships with peers and management.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Sense of flexibility, ability to adapt quickly.
- Exceptional attention to detail and high standards.
- Integrity and Trust
- Autonomous and self-motivated
- Strong knowledge of the luxury industry and LVMH
- Exemplary grasp of both spoken and written English, French language is an advantage
- Strong computer literacy including Powerpoint skills