As an Expert Advisor in Fragrance, you will be an ambassador of the Brand, with a special focus on fragrance category, ensuring that every Client is treated according to the Louis Vuitton promise. You will strive to discover your Clients and their every need, and to guide them across the Brand. You will be the voice of fragrance category for Clients and the team in the store. You will proactively reach out to your Clients in order to achieve individual and team goals as well as develop the business of your category.
Act as a role model demonstrating sales in fragrance category, put in place action plans to boost business and maximize sales. Proactively provide training and leveraging expertise and knowledge within the team.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Be an Exceptional Client Advisor
- Achieve individual and team objectives and be accountable for the sales results of fragrance category.
- Closely follow existing Clients, proactively recruit new Clients, leveraging the different clienteling tools to engage and build long term Client relationship; manage a wide portfolio of potential Clients.
- Provide expertise and comprehensive advice on fragrance category to Clients (whether style related or technical), assess the Client's style and match with product recommendations.
- Support team members when they have Clients requiring more detailed information.
Promote and Show Ownership for the Fragrance Category
- Be the ambassador and role model for Fragrance category, demonstrating an active genuine passion and strong enthusiasm.
- Demonstrate leadership in terms of clienteling: know and develop Clients for fragrance category with a focus on local Clients.
- Act as a proactive force for the Team Manager in developing the business and be a key contributor for sales.
- Interact with the Visual Merchandiser to make sure fragrance category is well displayed.
- Nurture a thorough knowledge of the competition.
Support the Store Team on the Category
- Be a partner to the Team Manager in charge of fragrance category; provide them with feedback (product performance, quality, Client related information, local market, competitors, trends, missing opportunities...) which will then feed the Country Merchandising team.
- Be a point of reference on fragrance category in store, sharing passion for the product and inspiring others.
- Be a partner to the Retail Learning and development Manager to develop selling skills and product knowledge in the store.
- Passion in Louis Vuitton, and deep knowledge of the Field of Fragrance
- Excellent styling skills with a sense of personal style, and strong interpersonal skills
- Professional attitude with commercial mindset, and willing to take responsibility and ownership
- Agile individual who has a strong sense of curiosity and empathy
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin an advantage
We offer attractive remuneration and career prospect to the right candidate. Excellent training and career opportunities will be provided.
Interested parties please submit your full resume with salary expectation by clicking APPLY NOW. For enquiries or further information, please contact us via our WhatsApp Recruitment Hotline at 5508 6160.