Louis Vuitton locations in the Las Vegas Metro are seeking Product Experts in Fragrances who can share their passion and knowledge with our clients and teams.
As an Expert Client Advisor, you will be passionate about the Brand, the category you are an Expert in, and the DNA of Louis Vuitton. You will have a high level of story-telling and excellent communication skills and be a sales leader in your area of expertise, consistently remaining the Top Seller in your category. Candidates must have experience cultivating trusting relationships with clients and demonstrate impeccable product knowledge in their chosen field and maintain a highly analytical and commercial ability (be able to analyze a business, draw conclusions from data, etc).
- You will possess and maintain a strong, in-depth, and highly technical expertise of your product category which you will use to drive the category forward.
- You will use your product expertise to inspire clients and the team, and promote commercial strategies
Driving the Fragrance Business in Store
- In store, you will have the ability to analyze and drive your product category forward, all the while being aware of your targets and KPI's each month.
- By putting in place action plans, you will pro-actively drive the business and maximize product performance, leveraging visual merchandising, clienteling, training, and team animation
Product Training & New Launches
- You will use your product expertise to communicate and inspire the team on corporate strategy and relevant business information.
- You will observe the team during the selling ceremony and partner with them to introduce your product category and spot high potential clients.
- By analyzing product performance, you will meet 1:1 with Client Advisors to coach and develop bespoke action plans relating to your category, and provide feedback on individual performance to Managers.
- You will develop and implement clienteling strategies for the Fragrance category. You will spend time spotting future high potential clients on the floor, developing event ideas focusing on your category, reviewing client lists and growing the client base for your specific métier.
- Lead by example in the management of your own portfolio of Clients and demonstrating best
By joining Louis Vuitton, you will receive a generous benefits package*, including but not limited to medical coverage, retirement plan, employee referral bonus program, gym membership and employee discounts. In addition to working with the most talented and inspirational leaders within the luxury market you will also have an opportunity to attend industry renowned training and have access to unparalleled career opportunities both within Louis Vuitton and the LVMH Group.
As a Louis Vuitton employee you will have an opportunity to engage in our Corporate Social Responsibility efforts on both a local & global level with various communities and organizations and to also partake in initiatives to raise funds for our charity partner UNICEF.
*please note that restrictions may apply to part-timer employees