For our Louis Vuitton Global Store in Zurich we are seeking a highly motivated Expert Client Advisor, responsible for acting as an ambassador for the Maison Louis Vuitton, specialized in Watches and Fine Jewelry. This is an opportunity for those who thrive in a fast-paced environment, see themselves as a true personal and specialized ‘advisor'- someone who is bringing an experienced career in a luxury retail environment, has a strategic sales mindset and a passion for forming meaningful relationships with a global clientele. Once you'll be completely onboard, you will have the opportunity to participate in international events.
In order to be successful in this role you must be utilize your ever-growing network to build ‘client bridges' between existing clients and recruiting new clients, to create exceptional experiences. You must be someone who can convey a depth of product awareness and knowledge of W&J, identifying and tailoring this to your clients and your team-colleagues. Someone who is motivated to continuously improve personal performance, works well in a team setting, possesses elevated interpersonal skills and the curiosity to discover and delight our clients.
As an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which offers you an in-depth insight into the luxury retail industry.
In addition to this you will receive unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, in addition to learning from the very best talent within the industry.
We are offering an interesting and diversified challenge in an international and dynamic environment as well as further development opportunities and regular training. If you believe you have the necessary skills and qualifications, we are looking forward to receiving your online application.
To be fluent in German and English is required.
- Be role model of the Client Experience regarding W&Js, conveying the story behind all the product mix and storytelling of W&J and mastering the W&J ritual
- Welcome every Client and enhance their experience, setting the example to the rest of the team for the best W&J consultation and Client Experience
- Transmit W&J training and information to the team, partnering with Team-Managers
- Responsible for the day-to-day appearance of the W&J counter, following the guidelines from Visual Merchandisers
- Achieve individual and contribute team objectives, being accountable for the sales results of W&Js in your store as well as the commercial results of all categories.
- Master a deep knowledge in Watch & Jewelry: history, competition, trends, technology and movements, etc.
- Animate Watch & Jewelry within the team by sharing your knowledge
- Support team members when they have Clients requiring more detailed information and partner with new joiners for their induction to Watches & Jewelry
- Maintain the Watch & Jewelry inventory both on the sales floor and back of house Provide qualitative feedback on Watch & Jewelry based on interactions with Clients
- Reach great sales results by being one of the top-sellers in the category