Louis Vuitton are in search of Expert Client Advisors, responsible for acting as ambassadors for the House, specializing in Watches and Fine Jewelry. Leveraging your knowledge of the Luxury Jewelry market, you will apply your skills in one of our London stores; striving to discover and delight our Clients.
About the role
You would be joining our business at a critical time as Louis Vuitton continues its exciting journey with High Jewellery and Watchmaking. Possessing agility, entrepreneurship and a passion for the category are key attributes at this significant moment. Beyond joining a luxury house that embodies a perfect balance of history, craftsmanship and innovation, you will be joining a Group proud to develop our people and nurture their careers.
As an Expert Client Advisor for Watches and Jewellery you will be:
- Utilizing your ever-growing network to build "client bridges" between our various stores, recruiting new clients and engaging with our existing Clients to create exceptional and memorable experiences.
- Conveying a depth of product awareness and knowledge of Watches & Jewelry, identifying and tailoring the selling ceremony to your individual Clients
- Showcasing your Watches & Jewellery expertise to motivate others in your team, coaching and daring colleagues to learn and promote our beautifully crafted pieces
- Effectively working in an agile and transversal manner, considering the entirety of the Louis Vuitton product offering when liaising with your Clients.
- A proactive force for the extended leadership team, working with your Team Manager and Visual Merchandising to develop the Watches & Jewelry business and ensure it is well displayed.
We are looking for a clientelling and sales expert with extensive experience gained from working with high-profile luxury brands.
To ensure your success in our Maison, you must also bring:
- demonstrated experience with watch or jewellery sales and a proven ability to drive your own sales results,
- a portfolio of high value clients who will be an asset to the brand, and
- a self-starting attitude and courage to proactively engage your clients and dare to propose high end products.
As an employee at Louis Vuitton
You will be working with talented and inspirational leaders within the luxury market.
To aid your training and development you will get the opportunity to take part in a fully immersive induction programme, including discovery trips to Paris and Geneva.
As an employee of Louis Vuitton, you will also have access to unparalleled career opportunities both within Louis Vuitton and the LVMH Group.