The Manager, Facilities is responsible, working with the Senior Manager, Facilities, for the supervision, and coordination of maintenance, repairs, and minor works projects for Christian Dior Couture Boutiques in the Americas, with focus on Western time zones. The Manager, Facilities is also responsible for the development and implementation of preventive maintenance plans to ensure all Boutiques meet company and legal guidelines regarding client service and employee safety.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ownership of day to day requirements of Dio(R)epair tool, provided by Service Channel. Work with facilities trainee to be system champion for boutiques
- Ensure work orders are resolved in an expedited fashion, exceeding boutique expectations. Expedite vendor responses when needed, following up to receive full proposals
- Work to identify opportunities for new or updated features within tool
- Drive adoption in boutiques and with vendors through consistent communication, updates, and training assistance when needed
- Establish and maintain relationship with internal and external partners including boutique managers, regional operations managers, landlords & building managers
- Partner with Sr. Manager of Facilities to develop an ongoing process of consistent review of maintenance activities to identify and implement expense efficiencies
- Calculate and compare costs for goods and services
- Work to meet Repairs and Maintenance budget
- Ownership of key West Coast Minor Works and Maintenance projects, with responsibility for budget, and execution
- Assist with the development of long-term capital plans for facility improvement, repairs, and financial planning
- Responsible for the monitoring of energy management systems, building cleaning and utilities
- Ensure a safe working environment is established by partnering, and monitoring, of health and safety building tests and systems maintenance contracts in compliance with all relevant health and safety legislation
- Support Store Operations initiatives / projects on an as needed basis
- Strong written and verbal communication is critical.
- Highly organized and proactive with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Superior follow through, organization and customer service oriented.
- Ability to work independently as well as cross functionally in a highly collaborative environment.
- Adaptability / flexibility, initiative and time management skills.
- Ability to proactively troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Ability to react quickly with a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to maintain composure and effectiveness in a fast-paced environment.
- Displays authenticity, flexibility and agility to adapt to a changing business and corporate environment.
- The ability to be comfortable working with many levels of boutique and corporate management.