FENDI Japan is looking for an Internal Control Manager.
This position's mission is to safeguard FENDI ensuring adequate Risk Management, Innovation & Business Support to functions and Compliance in Japan.
You will meet the internal client's objectives in accordance to FENDI core beliefs: Entrepreneurship, Innovation, Excellence.
You report to the Regional CFO and work in coordination/according to the guidelines provided by FENDI WW Internal Control and WW Legal. You participate and/or drive also global projects Internal Control Projects.
Key Competencies Required
Drive for Results
Sharing information and Reporting
- Store Audits. Performance of store audits - using the FOCI Audit App- according to the FEND! WW Store Audit Methodology (100% assurance target, training, reportins, celebrating best performers and sharing knowledge.
- Retail Risk Analytics. Analyze the PouverBi Analysis ru n on a frequent basis and assess the relevant functions follow up on risk KPI's facilitating the tool usage among the colleagues.
- Retail Operational guidelines. Keep updated, broadcast and promote the "store oprations rules" (SharePoint platform) and make sure that is well known by the Retail community in coordination with the Worldwide Community, Retail Operations, Internal Control and Finance_
- Risk management awareness. Drives improvements In the internal control environment also through awareness promotion with multiple communication channels (Yammer, SharePoint, meetings) Office meetings proposing the Analytics monitoring, celebrating risk management success or best practices (i.e. excellent store audit results).
- Major risks rnonitoring and reporting. Leads the Risk Assessment process with top management to identify, measure and report Major Risks.
- Segregation of Duties and Governance.Support on the Segregation of Duties by design analysis and Governance traceability/checks control;
- Action plans follow up (findings) monitoring. Manage the action plan follow-up register that collects the actions required to solve the control's failures ad issues arose from Audits (including the audits performed from the Group) supporting the process owners to improve their processes embedding automated/traceable controls.
- Process and procedures design and implementation, proposing simple/scalable/traceable/automated solution so make sure that things happen and controls can be automated/embedded as alerts. Support other functions in designing and adapting procedures in compliance with local rules and regulations, FENDI WW Guidelines, LVMH Rules and Regulations.
- Reporting and Risk management internal portal updates. Reporting to CFO, relevant stakeholders, in coordination with WW IC also through the function's online internal website keeping updated the Region's information.
- Company President/CFO/Dept Directors/Finance and Business Planning Managers assistance. Assist Presidents/CFO/Dept Directors/Finance and Business Planning Managers to establish and implement procedures and control systems to comply with internal control framework and governance practices;
- Process and procedures design and implementation, proposing simple/scalable/traceable/automated solution to grant their effectiveness a nd include controls that can be automated/embedded as alerts. Assist Presidents/CFO/Dept Directors/Finance and Business Planning Managers to establish and implement procedures and control systems to comply with local rules and regulations, FENDI WW Guidelines, LVMH Rules and Regulations, internal control framework and governance practices.
- Group (LVMH Internal Audit) support. Support when audits are performed by the LVMH internal audit team and follow up implementation of the audit recommendations;
- Review of contracts and procedures. prepared by departments to ensure compliance with local rules and regulations, FENDI WW Guidelines, LVMH internal control framework;
- Regional CFO ad hoc assistance. Assist the Regional Chief Financial Officer on ad hoc compliance analysis.
- Special tasks. Conduct specific compliance/controls/audit/assessment according to requirements set by Regional Internal Control Committee (i.e. Business Continuity Plan).
- Process improvement and systems specifically related to internal control. Promote and facilitate implementation of best business practices when relevant to internal control rernediation plans.
- Fast learner, curious, open to innovation and digital tools.
- Soft and communications skills to leverage the impact of his/her action across the company with limited resources (i.e. Guest Internal Control/Guest Auditors, partnership with other functions).
- Vision and mindset oriented to continuous improvement and automation.
- Office 365 suite tools knowledge such as SharePoint and Power BI knowledge/previous use is a plus.
- Project Management excellence in a multi-cultural environment.
- 5+ years of which 3+years in Finance/Audit background (Audit Spvsr/Finance Spvsr)
- Retail experience (a previous experience in the Luxury industry is a plus).
- English and Japanese : fluent (writting and speaking)