This position is responsible for VMD in Japan, and he/she will be reporting to the VMD Manager of FENDI Japan K.K., and to Maximize enhancement of the brand image by managing the quality of VMD.
- Minimum 3 years experience in luxury brand related company including VMD assignments or equivalent experience
- Independent with strategic planning agility
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Good team player
- Native level Japanese & Business level of English are MUST
- Computer skill (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Manage all of activities of VMA's ("Visual Merchandising Ambassadors" who are Client Advisors in charge of VMD activities in the store) in the responsible area based on the guideline with local technical or market specification to effectively attract customers
- Build and maintain strong relationship with other functions such as Retail, MD, etc. and also store managers
- Provide training on VMD to store personnel so that they could cover VMD for their own store
- Provide feedback on market/competitors trends and other valuable inputs
- To visit stores regularly and efficiently in order to support the sales increase.