FENTY is looking for an exceptional and experienced CRM Manager who is truly customer obsessed, responsible for owning and developing the end to end Customer Relationship strategy for FENTY.
Reporting directly into the CMO, he/she will have operational accountability to deliver the best in class CRM programme in luxury retail, optimising customer communications through increase personalisation and ensuring customers get exposed to the right message and the right time. He/she will be a strong communicator who has the ability to influence across all levels, in order to drive forward new initiatives through Digital & Omni-channel channels and touch points.
- Partner and manage Customer Service Centre to ensure customer inquiries and concerns (via phones, live chat, email) are handled with extreme care and urgency, collaborating with Retail team(customer facing issues) for orders, setting up returns, and troubleshooting
- Strategise and plan a new CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it is best in class to deliver a full end to end luxury experience to all of FENTY's customers in an authentic point of view.
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the marketing mix delivering consistent messaging across all channels to a single customer view.
- Curation and maintenance of the internal customer Pen Portraits to ensure that we are segmenting and talking to our customers in the most relevant way.
- Segmentation Models - analysis of current and future strategies.
- Review of the key moments in the customer life cycle and strategies to increase retention.
- Customer Journey Mapping analysing touch points with the organisation and maximizing all commercial opportunities.
- Working cross functionally to deliver a truly luxury experience over all customer touchpoints.
- Management of the NPS process and monitoring and delivering the insight into the business.
- Custodian of all CRM testing strategies to ensure we are always on the leading edge of customer retention.
- Understanding and experience of GDPR requirements and comply with Data Protection Act and PCI Compliance Regulations at all times
- Overseeing all direct communications with customers through the CRM.
- 3-4 years of extensive experience of direct and digital marketing ideally in retail, travel or luxury background.
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies.
- Useful experience with Salesforce or other market leading platforms.
- A confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration in an organization.
- Understanding of core programming automation concepts.
- Strong understanding of email development principles - HTML, CSS and UX principles.
- Understanding and interest in Email Marketing & CRM.
- Ability to work on multiple projects to tight deadlines.
- Understanding of design and layout.
- Desire to learn new technologies.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Degree in a related discipline
At FENTY, we believe in the singularity of our employees and advocate a humanist approach that resonates with our core values.
From our creative process to our teams, we believe in creating the unexpected through daring combinations that go against the grain.
Authenticity is key, as is going the extra mile to achieve the outstanding. We welcome and celebrate diversity in all its forms - difference is what makes us unique.
Working together to innovate and challenge the status quo, we encourage our teams to be agile, mobile and reactive in order to build a brand we can all be proud of.
Above all, we value generosity of spirit, consideration and respect for others, honesty and transparency.