Louis Vuitton's Client Service Centre (CSC) based in Brussels, Belgium is the service heart of our brand, providing exceptional service to our clients in 21 countries across Europe (via phone, e-mail, and social media), and supporting in 15 official languages. The CSC has had an opportunity arise for a Field Coach Trainer.
As a Field Coach Trainer your mission is to support and develop teams in delivering the client experience to the benefit of Client Service business. Through local execution of corporate strategy, you will train and coach client advisors to become ambassadors of Brand culture, values and products.
Your role is to partner up with Team Manager(s) to deliver the training path, enable client advisors to enhance client experience and develop skills to engage our Client.
Coaching and training at the heart of team performance
- Support Team Managers with coaching
- Analyze call quality results, provide performance feedback and trends and address appropriate action plans when necessary.
- Provide on-going feedback to Team Managers and HR on the performance/progress of individual team members
- Coordinate, animate the referent community and develop their business knowledge, training and presentation skills
- Ensure efficient preparation and execution of morning briefings across the teams
- Partner with zone merchandising teams to organize mini-showrooms, roll out product re-trainings and conduct performance assessment
- Adapt any module to the specificities of a Client Service environment
- Organize the training program in collaboration with the team referents, develop brochures and training materials and create testing and evaluation processes
Facilitate on-boarding of new comers
- Ensure a consistent on-boarding for all new starters
- Liaise with HR to ensure proactive planning for new employees
- Ensure regular liaison with trainees, giving feedback on progress to the individual, their Manager and HR during on boarding and induction
General duties not specifically related to Training
- Act as a platform for sharing of experience / best practices among the teams on coaching initiatives/programs
- Lead by example in terms of the company's policies and procedures
- Must have extensive previous or current experience in a people management position (team size: 8 - 12)
- Minimum of 2 years working in luxury retail/client service industry
- Fluent in English. Italian, Spanish, German or another European Language would be an asset
- Strong Client mindset
- Learning Experience - strong presentation skills with use of different techniques to facilitate learning
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proactive, highly organized and collaborative
- Good understanding of PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and Excel