To reinforce the Mediterranean Countries Training Team, we are looking for a local Trainer ("Field Coach Trainer") to increase the proximity to our retail network in Madrid (2 stores), and other stores located in Spain and Portugal.
The successful candidate, based in Madrid will report directly to the Mediterranean Retail Training Manager. It is mandatory to come from retail network - previous experience in retail is a core requirement.
His/Her mission will be to deliver different training modules in partnership with the Training Manager and In Store Trainers throughout the Mediterranean network, actively be present to train and coach on shop floor to identify team specific training needs and follow up acquired competencies. Fostering a coaching state of mind, contributing to develop strong selling skills to provide a unique shopping experience is critical for this role, to successfully support business priorities.
STRENGTHEN KNOWLEDGE ADQUISITION
> COACHING: Observing & listening on the floor to regularly coach management and/or team on selling and clienteling skills. Providing regular and constructive feedback to the team & managers (situations, opportunities of improvements, facts).
DEPLOYMENT OF TRAINING ACTIVITIES:
· Attend Train the trainers organized within Mediterranean or EMEA
· Assure the complete roll-out of corporate training programs within his /her network according to the training strategy.
· Follow up and feedback Training Manager & Store Managers after each training program. > Cross-functional partnership for effective re-trainings (Client,product,VM) in store.
· Support store management & team in the animation of morning brief (interactive approach, innovation tools,etc)
· Promote the E-learning activity.
· Mapping out and coordinate the implementation of the training calendar for the city and his/her network.
· Assure the update of the training calendar and tracking of each participant within LMS.
EXPECTED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
· At least 3 years retail experience in a managerial role with strong presence on floor and with client's. Experience from different store environments and training animation is a plus.
· Proficiency in English& Spanish (spoken & written); French is a plus.
· Effective communication & animation skills (verbal and non-verbal),
· Organizational skills, results oriented and problem solving,
· Computer skills: Microsoft Office and in particular Power Point.
· Ability to travel frequently throughout the Mediterranean network.