As a Field Coach Trainer your mission is to support and develop retail teams in delivering the client experience to the benefit of store business. Through local execution of corporate strategy, you will train and coach client advisors to become ambassadors of Brand culture, values and products.
Your role is to partner up with Store Manager(s) to deliver the training path, enable retail teams to enhance client experience and develop skills to engage our Client.
As part of the Regional training team, you translate and execute the corporate training strategy within your defined store(s), partnering with Store Manager(s). You define the roll-out plan to best contribute to business growth, answering to the needs of the store(s) through selling skills, product training and active coaching.
You will spend about 80% of your time in stores, between coaching and in-store training in small groups.
Coaching and training at the heart of team performance
- Lead a culture of in-store coaching, with a priority on Client Advisors according to their needs
- You will observe interactions with clients on the floor and through active listening and questioning, you will coach individual team members to draw out their own solution to improve and develop
- You will support Store Managers in building individual coaching plans after performing gap analysis of their teams, and in coaching their teams on selling skills through coaching the coach
- Provide on-going feedback to Store Managers and HR on the performance/progress of individual team members
- Leverage on Voice results to coach individuals and support the store to improve root cause of dissatisfaction
- Drive key training initiatives, through active and sustained in-store coaching contributing to the culture of shop-floor focus and positive recognition
- In collaboration with Merchandising team, actively facilitate product training, including new launches, for store population. Develop skills of silhouette building combining product information with selling skills in order to optimize cross-selling. You will leverage on role play and on-the-floor coaching to enhance the benefits to the Client
- Ensure the Store Management team has full visibility on training activities (progress, required actions, concerns etc.) making recommendations as needed
- Manage and monitor the quality and impact of all in-store training via follow up, partnering with the Store Management team, maintaining an active shop floor presence to observe subsequent implementation and ensure true retention of training contents.
- Identify potential training talent within the store to develop and partner in coaching others
- Manage the in-store "LMS", ensuring all training is recorded and that Store Management is fully proficient in this tool.
Facilitate on-boarding of new comers
- Ensure a consistent on-boarding for all new starters
- Liaise with HR to ensure proactive planning for new employees
- Ensure regular liaison with trainees, giving feedback on progress to the individual, their Manager and HR during on boarding and induction
General duties not specifically related to Training
- Act as a platform for sharing of experience / best practices among the stores on coaching initiatives/programs
- Lead by example in terms of the company's policies and procedures
- Exemplary personal service and Louis Vuitton grooming standards
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Elevated verbal and communication skills
- Proven capability to coach and to influence others
- Capability to deliver feedback at any level in the organization
- English & Arabic fluency
- Past experience in Training/People development functions
- Strong interest in Fashion and Luxury
- Deep understanding of Retail dynamics
- Organization and planning skills
- Eligibility and willingness to extensively travel over the GCC and the Levant region