TAG Heuer: the Swiss Avant-Garde watchmaker since 1860.
Avant-garde is our culture and philosophy. Our unique heritage is built on a disruptive mindset, an innovative approach and a cool and free-minded spirit to think ahead. TAG Heuer watches and chronographs are an authentic concentration of innovation, design and engineering for bold, confident people who are connected to the future.
Our slogan #DontCrackUnderPressure is more than a claim - it's a mindset!
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a finance graduate to join our head office team.
12 month contract - applicants must be available June 2019 to June 2020
During this mission the Finance Assistant will assist the Finance Manager and the Finance & Operations Director in controlling activities, for TAG Heuer and Hublot brands.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support with monthly closing: provision calculations
- Assist with Company performance monitoring and investigations to explain variances
- Shared Service Centre cost monitoring with direction of Finance Manager
- Data preparation for business reviews.
- Various group reporting preparation
- Ad hoc financial analysis.
- Retail reconciliation with direction from Finance Manager
- Preparation of data for National Statistics submissions
- Retail Revenue reporting to landlords.
- Support Finance Intercompany processes.
- Support balance sheet reconciliation process
- Analysis of various cost GL's for HR and tax submission purposes.
- Data input and preparation
- Support with compiling data for internal departments (monitor cost and budgets)
- Provide finance service to internal departments
Qualification, Experience and Skills Required:
> Business or Finance graduate
> Knowledge of and ability to use various computer systems, including spreadsheets (Excel)
> Strong analytical skills
> Close attention to detail
> Able to work under pressure with a good degree of numeracy and accuracy, meeting determined deadlines
> Able to work flexibly, to handle change and to work as part of a team
> Effective written and verbal communication skills in English