What responsibilities will you have?
- You will act as a Business Partner to the General Manager and other internal stakeholders, translating information from finance into business recommendations, useful insights, and forecasts that will help business decisions.
- You will report directly to the General Manager BeLux.
You will actively monitor and evaluate the overall performance of the business and ensure the quality of financial information provided to local and international management.
You will manage processes in budgeting and controlling.
You will regularly update MH Belux Management Team on relevant points of attention and issues relating to business operations.
You will search, together with General Manager, to improve controlling capabilities of the organization and the efficiency of processes.
What experience and skills are we looking for?
- Min 5 years experience in finance in a role which supports and influences business decisions
- Experience in the areas of controlling, performance analysis, budgeting, pricing, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of the FMCG industry
- Strong analytical skills
- English fluent, French a plus