Dior is looking for a business -driven Finance Controller to join its dynamic Finance team, Position reporting to the Head of Controlling/ Finance Manager and in charge of:
Coordinate the Budget & Planning processes:
- Coordinate internal processes in accordance with Group guidelines and timetable.
- Consolidate data and participate in budget arbitration.
- Elaborate presentation to Group Top Management.
Establish monthly financial statements and follow the performance:
- Ensure all financial transactions are properly recorded and reported.
- Timely prepare financial statements and key reporting.
- Analyze store sales, margin and costs, and comment main variances vs budget and previous year.
- Follow the cash flows of the region.
Carry out Internal control projects:
- Contribute to maintain and strengthen the quality of internal control by performing ad hoc audit assignments or analyses. Follow remediation plan.
- Master's degree in Finance or Audit with a proven working experience of 3-4 years - preferably as Finance controller or Business analyst
- Proficiency in English and Excel; knowledge of SAP and SYRUS will be privileged
- Strong analytical skills and good communication skills
- Honesty, Integrity, and reliability
- Dynamic personality, agility.