- Ensures successful achievement of the Company's financial objectives.
- Establishes, maintains and optimizes a stable organization platform for all internal services as accounting, finance, and IT.
- Ensures quality, integrity and timing of financial information circulation (Budgeting, Actual Reporting) within Country, Branch, Region and Maisons.
- Ensures the legal compliance of the overall business.
- Ensures the provision of quality, timely management information with a view on improving the business performance and the strategic insight.
- Implements Group policies and procedures (HR/IT/Finance).
1A. Finance (Polmos)
- Provides advice regarding strategic and financial planning, cost reduction initiatives, asset optimization and assessment of the financial impact of operation decisions.
- Provides management support, reports and analysis to PZ executive team and Belvedere Vodka CFO in order to contribute actively to the achievement of the Belvedere annual financial targets (P&L, COGS, B/S, Overheads and Cash Flow).
- Ensures all statutory and Tax requirements are met, manages legal & corporate governance areas, and internal & external corporate policies and regulations. Keeps abreast of legislative and regulatory changes that may have impact on the organization.
- Oversees the accounting team in order to ensure that all transactional objectives are met in respect of local accounting and tax laws and LVMH group procedures. The FD ensures that the accounting process is well understood and embraced by the business to achieve company objectives.
- Oversees the Controlling functions to ensure budgeting, forecasting, reporting and controlling activities meet Belvedere/MH expectations, deadlines and formats, with a specific focus on Cost controlling. Responsible for production costing, inventory management, capex.
- Providing assistance for ongoing risk and opportunity analysis in the fields of raw spirit supply, raw material purchases, production, supply chain, and for investments, whether Capital Expenditures or New Product Development (New products or line extensions and gift packs).
1B. Finance (MH Poland & Czech Republic)
- Leads consolidation within the subsidiaries of sales planning data (Estimates, Budget, Plan) supporting sales & marketing departments.
- Manages efficiently processes in accounting and controlling (budgeting, reporting, cash collection, funding, treasury, cost controls).
- Prepare the local Annual Statements.
- Ensures all finance reporting on time to MH, MHE, Maisons.
- Actively monitor and evaluate the overall performance of the business and ensure the quality of financial information provided to local and international management within prescribed deadlines.
- Regularly update Business Controller NE&I and Chief Financial Officer MHE on relevant points of attention and issues relating to financial operations in Poland and Czech Republic.
- Generate/Coordinate ad hoc analysis on channel, customer or product profitability and support Key Sales Director and Sales On-Premise Manager in assessing profitability of promotions and other initiatives.
- Provides financial information insight on asset management, through indicators such as DSO, sales & Business trends etc. to support strategic decisions.
- Manages the external audits.
- Manages and controls Tax processes.
Risk Management / Internal Control
- Constructs and monitor reliable control systems.
- Implement operational and administrative procedures, in line with Group standards.
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that record keeping meets MH, LVMH and external auditors requirements.
- Reports risk issues to the Country Managers, Polmos General Manager and MHE/Belvedere CFO.
IT & Human Resources
- Maintain, secure and facilitate the use of IT systems that enable the organization to achieve its business objectives under the leadership of Moet Hennessy central IT&S department.
- Coordinates the services to employees (benefits, payroll, admin.) - only for MH Poland & Czech Rep.
- Coordinates the implementation of MH IT and MH supply chain projects.
- Accountable for the management and development of the finance team (set objectives, recruit, coach, evaluate).
- Ensure the right level of staffing, skills and training of the Finance/IT team.
- Permanently searches, together with Country Manager & Polmos General manager, to improve controlling capabilities of the organization and the efficiency of processes.
Education: Master's Degree in Finance or Accounting or a professional accounting certificate required.
Languages: Fluency in English is necessary, both oral and written. Polish is a strong advantage.
Professional experience: Minimum 10 years finance experience in an international environment. Good knowledge of Group reporting, Accounting principles, IFRS.
Technical & management skills:Knowledge of Systems: Common ERP and MS Office is necessary / Hyperion, SAP & Cognos knowledge is a benefit. Ability to analyse financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections. Presentation skills.
Personal & interpersonal skills:Ability to analyse, compare and interpret facts quickly. Able to develop business acumen and think strategically. Pro-active, Good inter-personal and communication skills, ability to communicate at all levels. Ability to work in multi-cultural environment.
Mobility: Willing to consider an international career.