MAIN OBJECTIVE OF THIS POSITION
The Junior Finance Analyst will support the Controlling team as well as the accounting team for daily activities related to financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting. He/She will also be involved in process/ system optimization and will assist the CFO in providing ad hoc financial simulations.
1. Monthly Management Reporting
- Assist Business Controllers to prepare monthly reports with particular focus on Channel and Boutique Profitability, Gross Margin Analysis, Selling Expenses Analysis, Stock Days Analysis, Sales Trends Analysis, A&P by commercial line etc. in a timely and accurate manner.
- Continuously strive to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the reporting requirement in line with the business needs by developing new value adding analysis and automations
- Provide management support on all ad-hoc reports and analysis under demanding deadline.
2. Planning and Forecasting (R1 / R2 / Budget / 3 Year Plan)
- Centralize the rental & depreciation estimations for brands
- Assist Business Controllers to prepare budget templates for respective budget owners
3. Process / System improvement
- Work with accounting team on various process improvement projects that will be expected to be completed over the course of the internship
> Assist project teams in charge of retail projects ( Clic & Collect, E-Commerce, Payment terminal integration with POS,...)
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Finance/Audit/Controlling from top business school or university
- English: proficiency, both written and spoken
- Cantonese / French: useful
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (oral & written)
- Ability to deal with different cultures
- Proficient in Excel/PowerPoint/Access - Knowledge in PowerPivot / PowerQuery / PowerBI is a plus
- Self-starter with ability to work independently, react quickly to unexpected situations, and be disruptive.
- Ability to think critically, propose solutions to solve problems
- Focused on deadlines