JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Support Finance manager on holding projects related to offices.
- Develop and update a lease database for the 4 holdings: Hong-Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Korea.
- Support Brands by providing sub-lease in collaboration with Legal team.
- Support accounting team by providing lease information in accordance with IFRS 16 standards.
- Participate in office visits with Brands and landlords.
- Coordinate lease and sub-lease signature with stakeholders.
KEY REQUIREMENTS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance preferred
- Be proactive, self-motivated, responsible; organizational skills
- Should be comfortable working directly with the senior management team
- English fluency (both speaking & writing) is a must, Chinese reading is a plus
Need to be eligible to work in Hong Kong.