PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- To support the Controlling function and Brand teams within the business
- To help maintain internal processes within Controlling function in LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics UK structure.
Monthly closing, Reporting and Analysis
- Prepare Purchase orders checks for the Brand teams and communicate all the discrepancies to the relevant Brand teams and Finance Controllers,
- Support Finance Controllers during Monthly closing,
- Prepare monthly Actual Reports by cost center (Budget Holder reports) and participate in their analysis,
- Prepare and participate in the analysis of monthly or quarterly ad-hoc reports (T&E, A&P, P&L by Door),
- Prepare Weekly and Monthly Multi-brand reports (Sales, PL, etc),
- Prepare ad-hoc reports when requested.
- Assist Controllers during budget process.
- Purchase order maintenance and assist training of new joiners,
- Help to implement system updates to comply with LVMH reporting needs,
- Ensure the following of internal control rules and put processes in place,
- Maintain the link between Controlling and Finance function to ensure parked invoices for each brand are kept to a minimum,
- Support finance controllers with ad-hoc requests.
Key Competencies/Technical Skills
- Analytical mind - ability to analyze, compare and interpret facts quickly
- Strong attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent Excel skills
- PC skills
- SAP is a plus
- Finance or Business Graduate
- Pro-active and dynamic
- Strong business acumen
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills