A Fresh Chapter - Pink Shirtmaker.
From the beginning, Pink has taken pride in the way we wear shirts.
Today, the new Pink is once again proud of its shirts in whole new ways, drawing inspiration from the spirit of our founding principles. The new Pink champions the traditions of English shirtmaking in the 21st century. We believe in taking the extra effort to create shirts that are built to last.
We are taking a clean-slate approach to rebuilding our brand, reaffirming our identity while remaining faithful to its founding spirit. Guided by CEO Christopher Zanardi-Landi — the driving force behind the renaissance of the brand — alongside the new creative director John Ray, we are assembling the design studio from scratch, paring the company back to its founding principles so we can focus on doing what we do best: creating shirts that are built to the best and most enduring standards, harnessing the excellence, commitment and talent of our dedicated team. Pink Shirtmaker is an LVMH Maison.
Being PINK Finance
We are one PINK Finance team, a collaboration of talented individuals who embody the values of Creativity and Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Excellence in everything that we do. We achieve and maintain an exceptional, efficient and collaborative service to the business - our customers. We are true business partners providing strong financial leadership across all touchpoints in pursuit of the Brand's objectives and robust professional advice whilst remaining commercial and pragmatic. We are responsible for delivering business solutions that are measured by business value, recognisable benefit and customer satisfaction.
- To assist and support the Financial Planning and Analysis function.
- To support the Finance Function and all team members.
- Prepare weekly Dashboard figures and draft comments (analyse Key Performance Indicators on a monthly basis: analysis of sales by product category, best sellers) for Head of FP&A review
- Prepare monthly P&L by entity and by department - support monthly actual review meetings
- Assist on Actual P&L vs forecast analysis and identify and R&O (on sales, margin, staff expenses, communications expenses and other expenses)
- Follow-up Purchase Order process KPIs, update on a weekly basis POR / PDN report.
- Provide analysis and recommendations on specific ad-hoc projects
- Contribute to budget/last estimate process
- Develop standardised reports through Cognos Analytics
- Participate the creation of a contract database and review contracts termination, propose some tenders, validate contracts fees vs P&L
- Works collaboratively for the success of the wider team.
- Client-centric mindset.
- An excellent communicator across all levels.
- Able to manage own emotions in the face of pressure, set-backs or dealing with provocative situations.
- Deals with confidential information with tact and diplomacy, 100% discreet.
- Able to balance priorities, identifying quick wins and the right thing to do
- Accurate & efficient data input
- Responsible and reliable