The Finance Manager will be welcomed among the regional Finance team for Parfums Christian Dior Orient (PCDO). PCDO manages an area of 36 countries in the Middle-East, Europe, Africa and India, through subsidiaries and agents' structures, for its 7 brands: Make-Up for Ever, Parfums Christian Dior, Benefit Cosmetics, Givenchy, Kenzo, Loewe and Acqua Di Parma.
He / she will report to the General Manager of the brand and will be responsible for the brand's Financial Management, Control and Reporting. He/She will be supported by a Business Controller.
The Finance Manager will work on:
Financial Management / Analysis
- Assume full ownership of the business financial management;
- Variance analysis and business-oriented feedback to the GM and the commercial / marketing teams;
- Maintain a close relationship with LVMH and Headquarters;
- Be able to negotiate commercial deals and evaluate business opportunities;
- Provide Internal Control, ensure compliance with the Policies & Procedures;
- Control the operational expenses (COGS, A&P, back office cost) and ensure alignment with the budget;
- Control the capital expenditure;
- Analyze, Optimize and Report the use of working capital; including receivables, inventory, prepayments
- Prepare and revise the Budget. Present it to HQ
- Supervise the monthly closing process including the preparation of relevant journal entries & accruals.
- Bachelor or master's degree in Accounting or Finance from a reputable international university;
- Professional qualification (ie CFA, ACCA) is desirable;
- Minimum 5 years of experience at a multinational organization. Big 4 training is an advantage;
- Experience in the Middle East or the Cosmetics industry is a plus;
- Proficient user of the MS Office package;
- Highly experienced in ERP (Oracle, Hyperion) and other finance reporting tools;
- Fluent in English is mandatory; French and Arabic can be an advantage;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills;
- Ability to positively influence senior business leaders;
- Meticulous, detail-oriented and well-organized, capable to handle multiple priorities and multi-tasking while respecting deadlines.