- Manage a team of accounting officers and accountants to handle daily accounting, financial closing, and process improvement for multi-brands in the region.
- Work closely with other teams / departments for period end financial closing and reporting.
- Can do attitude, willing to handle new challenges and work overtime if necessary.
- Assist Regional Finance & Accounting Director in managing and supporting the finance teams in the region.
- Supervise a team of accounting officers and accountants to handle daily accounting and period end financial closing and reporting.
- Process improvement and maintain accounting process manual.
- Work closely with the Finance Departments in the region and other departments for financial closing and projects.
- Work as a team with teammates from Finance and other departments to complete assigned tasks together, including system enhancement, new store opening and business take over.
- Manage external parties for ad hoc projects, e.g. system implementation, legal entity incorporation, liquidation, etc.
- Other ad hoc tasks assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related discipline.
- Certified Public Accountant qualification.
- Minimum 10 years of related experience in financial closing, team management and process improvement.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
- Excellent analytical and organization skills.
- Possess strong communication skills.
- Hands on experience in team management.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Project management experience is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft AX is a plus.
- Experience in retail industry is a plus.