Moët Hennessy encompasses the wines and spirits activities of the LVMH Group world leader of the luxury sector. It comprises 24 Maisons. Moët & Chandon, Krug, Veuve Clicquot, Hennessy, Château d'Yquem, Dom Pérignon, Belvedere, Château Cheval Blanc... All of these world-renowned wine and spirit brands have become synonymous with the most prestigious origins and terroirs.
Nowadays, Moët Hennessy is present in more than 150 countries, sharing the culture of excellence, tradition, innovation and authenticity of the Maisons all around the world.
Moët Hennessy wishes to integrate a VIE in its Finance team.
The Finance Project & Compliance Officer VIE has a key role within the Finance department, bringing support from project mode to run mode in GDPR and Compliance topics. She/he will report directly to the Finance Manager.
The VIE Finance Project & Compliance Officer will assist the MH Belux team, covering activities such as:
- Actively participates in the development and implementation of appropriate operating procedures to ensure compliance with MH/LVMH global policies and local laws
- Creation, update, and development of internal policies and procedures (Local & International Regulations) for Internal Control and other areas
- Create and Monitor the Remediation Plans in order to reach compliance
- Undertake ad hoc special Internal Control Projects as required by the business Database Management (Commercial Conditions, Contracts, Clients, Suppliers, Products)
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the organization
- Support of different projects linked to Compliance, Internal Control and Internal Audit
Graduated from a University/Business School Master Degree.
Fluency in English is necessary, both oral and written. French is a strong advantage. Solid basis in Dutch is a plus.
First experience in Audit/Finance/Controlling.
Ideal if experience in GDPR and business processes
PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SAP
Knowledge of internal control and business processes
Personal & interpersonal skills:
Integrity and Trust
Operational excellence, rigorous, attention to detail
Good communication skills
Financial and profitability awareness
Result & action oriented
Solution seeker, curious and eager to learn new things
Highly motivated, energetic and enthusiastic
Interest for the Wines & Spirits sector
Able to meet strict deadlines