The Finance Reporting & Business Analyst will be responsible for Maison Reporting & Consolidation process to ensure quality/accuracy of the reporting, strict respect of deadlines and will provide support to Maison Belvedere Financial teams. They will also be responsible for preparing monthly reports, presentations and variance analysis
- Monthly closings for Belvedere consolidation, including coordination of the process, controlling of data, variances analysis and publications to our holdings MH and LVMH,
- Prepare Operating Profit Analysis and variances, Currency Analysis for both Actual and Budget
- Preparation of the Mid-month volumes report, Monthly volumes analysis and presentations
- Collaboration with Business Development team to get qualitative comments on the activity for Monthly dashboard,
- Participate to Budget elaboration, controls and follow up (Budget/R1&2),
- Develop relationship with operational teams, manage reporting calendar planning,
- Build monthly analysis and tracking reports to improve the controlling capabilities of the organization and its performance, write and maintain the Reporting procedures,
- Develop and improve Internal Control of New York teams (Marketing/Finance/General Environment), follow-up audit action plans and IC yearly objectives,
- Responsible for Overheads follow-up and Quarterly reports
Participate in ad hoc studies and specific analysis
- Preparation of competition analysis presentation twice a year to help preparing Strategic Plan and Budget,
- Support Controlling team in various financial documents preparation and update for internal needs
Education: University or Business school, Master degree preferred
Languages: English, French is a plus
Professional experience & know how:
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in Finance in an international environment within a large multinational corporation.
- Experience and knowledge of IT reporting systems is mandatory.
- Good understanding of specific IT systems is key to succeed in the position (Hyperion Essbase and Magnitude Financial Consolidation).
- Advanced Excel skills needed.
- Experience on monthly closings as well as forecasting process preferred.
Personal & interpersonal skills :
- High level of commitment, rigorous, integrity and trust, flexible, respect of deadlines and priority setting.
- Must be a highly organized individual with strong analytical skills. high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to work with all levels of the organization and must be able to adapt to various work styles.
Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. considers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.