MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
fresh is looking for a motivated and passionate rising college senior to join our Summer 2019 Internship Program as a Finance Intern. This intern will have the opportunity to learn about finance in the skincare and beauty industry while developing their professional portfolio. Through projects and hands-on learning opportunities, interns will create a network of like-minded peers and industry leaders.
- Work closely with all Finance Partners including Headquarters Controller, FP&A, Reporting and Consolidation, and Finance Operations to learn systems, reporting functions, and budgeting.
- Assist department by implementing accurate and timely financial management reporting to both Fresh Management and LVMH.
- Help with the month end closing process of domestic and foreign subsidiaries consolidation.
- Assist financial analyst with bank reconciliations
- Works closely with team on Budgets, Budget Revisions, Strategic plans, Month end and Year-end closing, and special projects.
- Assist with day-to-day accounting operations.
- Preparation of audit information.
- Meet with Controller to determine cost-cutting initiatives
- Review past reports to assist in financial planning for 2nd half of 2019 year.
- Create reports as needed and provide report analyses.
- Rising senior pursuing a degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related discipline
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong computer skills - Advanced in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and ability to manage multiple priorities in fast paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Passion for luxury goods and the beauty industry
- Previous internship experience in Finance/Accounting Industry
Located in our Jersey City, NJ office