The Financial Accountant will provide an outstanding level of support to Nordic finance team/function. Her/His mission is to ensure both day to day accounting functions at the Swedish level and to some extent the Nordic level. The Financial Accountant operates with great autonomy and the highest level of integrity.
The tasks and responsibilities are:
Account Receivable Sweden:
- Booking, following up and distribution of incoming payments.
- Reminding customers in writing and orally.
- Weekly pre-approval and overdue report.
- Prepare Bad debt.
- Release credit documents (Customer invoices).
- Key contact for Account Receivable related to request inside and outside the finance group.
Account Payable Sweden and Norway:
- Booking of invoices.
- Reconciliation of statement from vendors.
- Key contact for Account Payable related to request inside and outside the finance group.
- Payment of Invoices and Employees expenses.
- Book IC invoices.
- Cash pool reconciliation and booking of interest.
General ledger Sweden:
- Manage all General Ledger activities for Norway (Month end closing entries, accruals, salaries etc...)
- Fixed assets: Booking of new FA, Monthly depreciation, Update of "inventory list".
TAX/VAT Sweden :
- Timely and accurate reporting of VAT to local authorities,
- VAT reconciliation.
- Timely and accurate reporting of Alcohol Tax and Green tax to local authorities.
- Make sure that VAT, Alcohol TAX and Green tax are booked and accrued correct in SAP.
T&E Sweden :
- Book T&E Reports
- Super user Acubiz.
Audit / Internal control Sweden :
- Prepare annual audit, annual report and tax return.
- Prepare necessary reports for both external and internal audit.
- Main contact to external auditors.
- Ensure that Company policies are followed at all level of the Swedish organization.
Month End/ Reporting Sweden:
- Balance sheet reconciliation.
- Clearing of LL12831C (F.13).
- Goods in transit booking (ZF39).
Controlling Sweden: Customer/"Funds To the Trade (FTT) contracts
- Monthly booking, following up, tracking of contract, PO check
Ad Hoc Projects
M.Sc. degree in Business, Finance or Accounting degree.
Fluent English & Scandinavian language(s) required.
Professional experience & know how:
- 5+ years of experience, working in a multi-national environment, with strict reporting deadlines
- Strong accounting skills with knowledge of Swedish legal environment and regulatory framework
- Additional experience in controlling a plus
- An audit experience would be appreciated
Technical & management skills :
Proficiency with Microsoft office tools and SAP
Personal & interpersonal skills:
- Excellent analytical skills with strong problem solving abilities
- Ability to work autonomously
- Must have the ability to work and be effective in a team/matrix environment
- Attention to details
- Integrity and trust