- Monitoring ledger transactions and balances.
- Insure P&L and balance sheet accuracy.
- Work closely with Finance coordinator (overseeing Payable) and Management Controller to ensure all aspects of the accounting function are performed accurately
- Build strong relationships with management team across all departments
- Provide cash flow detail analysis and short term forecast.
- Closely monitor AR/AP functions to maintain effective cash-flow.
- Prepare the monthly/weekly cash flow reports.
- Work closely with the team to insure internal deadlines, Group guidelines and legal obligations.
- Complete and manage efficiently monthly closing timetable process.
- Accruals follow up and postings.
- Intercompany reconciliations.
- Pro-active results analysis before revision with FD.
- Prepare LVMH month-end reporting.
- Review retails sales reconciliation.
AUDIT, STATUTORY ACCOUNTS AND TAX RETURNS
- Manage audit process closely with FD and Management Controller.
- Insure submission within deadlines of complete statutory accounts.
- Meet HMRC deadlines for tax returns and payment due.
- Submit correct information to VAT/Intrastat/EC sales list partner within deadline.
- Insure other regulations compliance.
- Work closely with finance coordinator to enforce policies in place and implementation of new procedure to improve department efficiency.
- Insure and implement internal control procedure.
- Supervise bank reconciliation.
- Backlog cleaning if necessary
- Support sales ledger reconciliation, chase customers and credit control process.
- Supervise AP to ensure accurate and timely payment runs are prepared.
- Payments approval.
- Adhoc analysis and duties.
- Clothing allowance follow-up liaising with HR and AR.
- Administator of Online banking and Sage.
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role.
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA Qualified with relevant professional experience.
- Exposure to ERP (Sage) and excellent Excel skills (vlookups & pivot tables).
- Good communication skills, autonomous, and pro-active.
- Detail orientated and organized.
- Ability to multi-task.
- The multichannel environment is fast paced and requires a person with a lot of enthusiasm, energy and common sense.
- Business awareness, entrepreneurial spirit.