A master in the Art of Fusion, with respect for tradition and the creative vision of the 21st century, the Swiss watchmaker Hublot puts innovation at the heart of its growth strategy. With a youthful spirit and a forward-looking approach, the teams at Hublot are constantly looking for the innovative ideas that are the hallmark of Hublot. Beyond developing major watchmaking complications, Hublot is associated with the biggest names in sport, through collaborations with Ferrari, FIFATM, Usain Bolt, and many others, alongside other highly varied domains, including music, through the celebrated piano virtuoso Lang Lang, as well as fashion, with Italia Independent
We are currently seeking for a Financial Analyst at our US headquarter based in Miami.
This position is responsible for all the financial analysis and control of the Hublot brand in North America. This individual will conduct thorough reviews and analyses of actual results as compared to forecasts and provide financial reviews to management and headquarters which facilitate proactive management of the business.
- Supports the monthly closing process and consolidation
- Issue monthly reporting related to all items of P&L (sales, marketing, etc.) as well as Balance Sheet (Inventory, Treasury)
- Take part in the budgeting/planning process and control aspects to Hublot forecasting cycles
- Collect Sell out figures from each wholesale customer and prepare the Sell out publication
- Primary contact with Switzerland Headquarters for any business analysis question.
- Gather data and prepare KPI from Sales, Marketing, After Sales and Accounting departments
- Credit control for customers
- Assist and back-up the Financial Director in the daily life of the department
- Special projects as required
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Bachelor's or master's Degree in finance or accounting
- 3 to 5 years of finance experience, preferable in finance analysis or controlling
- Expert proficiency in MS Office - particular emphasis on Excel
- Analysis and judgment is required to produce management reporting that illustrates key issues/trends
- Knowledge of financial reporting and commercial knowledge
- Strong analytical & organizational skills
- Ability to stand pressure and cope with multiple recurring deadlines
Full time regular position with full benefits.
Location: Miami, downtown