- Cash Position & Credit Risk reports preparation
- Cash forecast
- Contracts filing and management via Sharepoint
- Suppliers' financial health assessment semi-annual
- Insurance management
- Maintain and update of Fixed Asset Register
- Petty Cash management
- Prepare bank reconciliation
- Monthly Financial report
- Weekly Financial report
- Project assigned by FD
- VAT submission to government
- Deputy of Controlling Manager
Degree in Accounting/Business or recognized professional qualifications
Minimum 3 years relevant finance / accounting experience.
Experience in controlling, budgeting or auditing would be advantageous.
Strong analytical skills and Financial Modelling.
A strong commercial understanding on the drivers of business.
Experienced in logical reasoning and business analysis.
Strong Excel modeling skill. Competent in Powerpoint, MS Words.
Experience in Integrated systems (SAP) is advantageous.
Experience in data downloading and extraction.
Good interpersonal skills.
Ability to work under pressure to deliver target within tight deadline.
Ability to think critically, propose solutions to solve problems.
Focused on deadlines.
Creative problem solving.
Willing to challenge and be challenged.
Solid sense of ethics, honest, transparent, highly dependable and trustworthy.