- Prepare reporting to MHUSA / MH North America / MH, across Brands and Regions, under supervision of Sr. Finance Manager, Financial Planning / Coordination
- Maintain harmonized systems / tools and presentation formats used by FP&A - Financial Planning & Analysis team
- MH reporting and portfolio analysis: 70%
- Prepare monthly actual reporting for MH USA & MH North America to MH/LVMH (Volumes, Sales, P&L, mid-month forecast, Distribution dashboard) and internal to MHUSA (Distributors sales, Inventory reports, rolling forecast, Adhoc presentations, ...)
- Provide consolidation and prepare transversal analyses for all forecasting phases: Budget, Last Estimate, Risk & Opportunity, 5Y plans,
- Ensure alignment of reporting systems for all forecasting phases
- Coordinate reporting with Mexico and Canada and provide consolidated P&L variance analyses on Actual and Forecast
- Prepare reporting calendar and ensure global respect of deadlines
- Help to answer ad hoc requests from Senior Management on transversal basis (across brands/regions)
- Communicate and interact with shareholder teams regarding reporting process
- Systems, tools and formats: 30%
- Provide harmonized templates for simulation and presentation to FP&A team and ensure their effective usage
- Develop and maintain all files and analysis tools used by FP&A team (excel, Anaplan)
- Prepare and update Hyperion/Topaz, Anaplan templates
- Collaborate with Finance Reporting to prepare Topaz and Anaplan input templates and to ensure consistency of data across systems (SAP, Hyperion/Topaz, BI)
Qualification, experience & skills required
Education: Finance Degree required, Advanced degree preferred
Languages: English, knowledge of French a plus
Professional experience: relevant financial planning & analysis experience, preferably within the Beverage Alcohol Industry, or in Consumer Good Industry.
Technical & management skills:
- Mastery of MSExcel (advanced functionalities) and MSPowerpoint, MSOffice suite
- Knowledge of Hyperion (Essbase), Anaplan, SAP ECC and/or Cognos is a plus
- Macro-programming in Visual Basic is a strong plus
Personal & interpersonal skills:
- Strong synthesis capabilities and analytical skills
- Autonomous, organized and rigorous
- Drive for results
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive and motivated
- Can work under pressure during reporting periods
- Team spirit, flexibility
- Curious, willing to go further
Role located in Chelsea, Manhattan, NYC
NOTE: before applying, please make sure you are eligible to the VIE program and the J1 visa.
The VIE program is specific for candidates eligible to VIE contracts (see below)
Mandatory VIE criteria :
- Anyone aged over 18 and under 28 at the time they register can apply to be an international intern.
- You must have French or European nationality (i.e. be a national of a Member State of the European Economic Area, which includes the 28 Member States of the European Union including Norway, Iceland, Lichtenstein and Monaco).
- Being graduated from a Bachelor/Master degree, and hold the diploma.
More details : https://www.civiweb.com/EN/le-volontariat-international/VIE_CONDITIONS.aspx