Support and partner with the Americas VM department with financial and administrative tasks.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Full Ownership of the VM monthly financial close across all countries in the Americas: analyze GL accounts, analyze variances vs forecast identifying any Risks/Opportunities that may arise, communicate/reconcile accruals and ensure that financial information is accurate and reported on a timely manner.
- Monthly reconciliation of VM accounts, align with local FP&A teams for variance analysis and consolidate information to be reported to central HQ in Paris.
- Pro-actively analyze the VM expenditures and generate reports to target overspending, identify financial re-phasing needs; calculate roll-out averages and other project KPI's and present them in a concise manner.
- Partner for Forecasting exercises with the Creative Services Director: inputting all data into the financial systems, cataloging notes on risks, forecasts, methodology and strategies.
- Process invoices: allocate charges by cost centers, boutiques, GL accounts and enter the transactions in the PO / E-invoicing systems.
- Maintain vendor database and process procurement for all new VM vendors.
- Regular Communication with domestic and International suppliers and studios
- Follow up with vendors regarding payment schedule, respond promptly to inquiries and requests.
- Maintain project cost sheets and act as liaison with Events, Marketing and Wholesale Team for invoice processing.
- Maintain the master store database reference.
- Additional administrative and cross-functional projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in FP&A and/or Accounting within a global company
- An aptitude for numbers and a high level of attention to detail (large amount of data) while being able to "connect the dots".
- Ability to work in a time sensitive and fast paced business.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Entrepreneurial drive, ability to take initiative and work independently at times
- Excellent organization and analytical skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel; AX and/or similar Accounting Software
- Anaplan knowledge a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate strategically across all levels of the organization
- Strong follow through skills