The Financial Control Manager is responsible for planning, coordinating and executing the financial reporting processes as well as participating in budget preparation and aligning with the budget process and ensure the compliance to the Loro Piana and LVMH systems, structures and standards.
- Handling financial and management reporting; provide financial analysis and commentary for presentation to management; analyze results and various performance metrics against budget, forecast and historical trends, and variance analysis.
- Prepare annual budgets and forecasts for 4 markets with full P&L, Balance Sheet & Cashflow projections.
- Review and analyze investment proposal for new openings, store renovation/relocation, new projects development.
- Cost analysis & review of cost efficiencies and cost saving proposals. Support bidding process / review vendor tender analysis as needed.
- Perform operational & sensitivity analysis to management.
- Stock Analysis and Business KPI analysis
- Responsible for preparing the annual budget and providing monthly variance reports and other analysis
- Weekly Sales Trend Analysis; Monthly P&L review and support regular business review meeting with management.
- Oversee and ensure data entry to HFM, Hyperion Planning Tool and Syrus reporting
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum Bachelor Degree with ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Asia regional experience, exposure to financial/budget control procedures
- 4 -5 years of reporting experience in retail industry
- Analytical minded, well -organized, mature, dedicated, self- starter and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, & Mandarin
- Computer literate with knowledge and hands-on experience in Excel, and other MS Office applications. Knowledge in SAP & HFM will be a plus