MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
Provide financial strength and controls for LVMH Fragrance Brands' respective businesses.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Elaborate on the LVMH Fragrance Brands' budget and forecast for the future.
- Consider the budget versus actual analysis.
- Report financial information to headquarters in Paris.
- Provide relevant information to support management in their decision-making process.
- Validate the local income statement and balance sheet.
- Identify and analyze financial risks.
- Complete other financial analyses related to the current business or related to new projects.
PRINCIPAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline
- 5+ years of relevant experience in finance and/or controlling; experience working with a retail or luxury company preferred
- Entrepreneurial drive with experience starting up the forecasting function in a manufacturing environment
- Self-management skills with the strategic agility to ensure alignment and drive execution
- Able to promote effective cross-functional teamwork