Moët Hennessy encompasses the wines and spirits activities of the LVMH Group world leader of the luxury sector. It comprises 24 Maisons. Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot, Hennessy, Dom Pérignon, Belvedere... All of these world-renowned brands have become synonymous with the most prestigious terroirs. Nowadays, Moët Hennessy is present in more than 150 countries, sharing the culture of excellence, tradition, innovation and authenticity of the Maisons all around the world.
Moët Hennessy Czech Republic is looking for a Financial Controller, to ensure timely and accurate reporting to the Group and « Maisons » of MH Czech Republic financial statements. Under the supervision of the Controlling and Supply Chain Manager Poland & Czech Republic, the Financial Controller acts as a leader to guarantee respect and compliance of financial group policies and procedures. He supports and develops Business Analysis reports. He manages maintenance and development of the reporting tools (SAP, Topaz, Cognos, Syrus).
1) CONTROLLING ROLE :
- Responsible for timely and accurate reporting to the Group and « Maisons » of financial statements; including full P&L, Apport Marché, Balance Sheet (Syrus), Cash Flow (TVT), Overheads, CAPEX and DSO ; leading the preparation and submission of monthly financial statements and provide analysis of the results vs Budget, actuals and Last Estimates (R&Os and LE2 forecasts).
- Prepare monthly report for company management with detailed analysis on the run of the business, strongly focusing on Net sales, Overhead and Marketing spends and full profit analysis. Propose corrective plans to protect profitability to reach budget.
- Coordinate budget and LE exercise as per the Group guidelines under the supervision of Finance Director and with cooperation with internal stakeholders.
- Maintain and benchmark internal policies and processes to group requirements, lead improvements, and respect the legal regulations.
- Master data management in SAP on cost elements and statistical cost tracking (G/L, Cost centers, WBS elements, internal orders etc.).
- Coordinate monthly volume estimate submissions.
- Maintain pricing conditions for customers in SAP (discount level and FTT) and track pricing levels for wholesalers, international chains and Cash & Carry in comparison to region guidelines.
- Responsible for internal controls process (through ERICA tool) to maintain necessary level of compliance and group's confidence in the company.
- Take charge of internal and External audit requirements with Chief accountant.
- Support Marketing and Sales team in drafting budget and future commitments.
- Maintain a proper reconciliation between Statutory and Reporting Books.
- Reconcile the balance sheet/income statement key measurables such as assets, liabilities, sales, cost of sales, A&P, Overhead down to the Net income.
- Manage the Financial reporting tools and optimizing the SAP/TOPAZ interfacing.
- Review and approve invoices related to Overheads and FTT.
- Prepare monthly exceptional report to ensure relevance of segregation of duties and master data accuracy and prevent potential fraudulent behavior.
2) IT MANAGEMENT ROLE:
- Take charge of implementing new solutions that fit business needs and make sure they are adopted properly.
- Maintain company's IT assets in cooperation with external IT service providers,
- Maintain user access rights,
- Drive procurement of office and IT assets and other requirements.
Education : Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Accounting.
Languages : Fluent English and Czech.
Professional experience & know how:
At least 3 years of experience in similar position. Background in all aspects of financial planning and analysis. Strong systems skills as they relate to financial functions and operational areas.
Technical & management skills :
Proficiency with Microsoft office, Essbase Hyperion consolidation Software and SAP
Personal & interpersonal skills:
- Excellent analytical skills with strong problem solving abilities
- Integrity and rigor are a must
- Pro activity and team spirit
- Mobility - willing to consider an international career
- Permanent contract
- Offices are based in Prague 2
- Start date : January 2020